Step by step DIY macrame tutorials
Sharing macrame knowledge, tips and creative designs.
Become a member to support this channel
Get all the support you need to learn macrame from scratch whether you are a beginner or refreshing your knowledge of a forgotten craft.
- Learn step by step with quick and easy tutorials
- Pattern provided – no guessing involved
- No wastage or shortage of rope as measures are detailed in tutorials
- Visual learners – the video tutorials have this covered
- Prefer to read a pattern? – easy to follow numbered written steps
- Save yourself the trial and error and common beginner mistakes with shared tips and knowledge
- Still have questions, ask me directly in the comments
It’s a stress free way to learn, craft and enjoy – that’s what creative therapy is all about.
I have a passion for creating new macrame designs, it’s challenging and therapeutic.
But sharing this all with you is only possible with your generous support. Thank you for each and everyone of you who supports me directly when you subscribe as a member.
Hi, I’m Ceri. I’m here to share with you my skills, tips and knowledge on macrame. Macrame began as a creative therapy for me and quickly turned into Crafted by Ceri, my handmade macrame craft business based in St Albans.
Social distancing measures due to Covid-19 gave me the opportunity to start teaching tutorials online and I am happy to continue sharing my creations with you.
Subscribe to Crafted by Ceri
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Become a member now to show your support for my video tutorials I work hard on bringing to you and get priority access to the latest releases.